Dumbbell Shoulder Workout Explained | Build Balanced Shoulders

Complete shoulder workout routine explained! I've been focusing on building rounded, balanced shoulders.

Follow yo girl for... Daily Fit Tips With Whit:

♡ Instagram Snapchat: whitneyysimmons

♡ Twitter: gymshark seamless crossback bra

leggings: gymshark seamless

necklaces: Asked Q's:

My skincare: Tula | use code 'WHITNEY' for 20% off and free shipping Home Goods

Ocean Blanket: Society 6

My necklace: case: on my phone? resistance bands: resistance bands:

Wireless Headphones I use: I use: Camera I use (and in the gym): I recommend:

♡ PEScience Prolific pre-workout (contains caffeine) PEScience High Volume pre-workout (without caffeine. I stack this with Prolific) Xtend BCAA's (blood orange, mango and grape are my favorite flavors) Plant Based Protein I recommend: Best tasting protein (try vanilla or cookies n' creme) WORKOUT

warm up | 2 sets | resistance band:

10 rear delt standing fly

10 reverse grip rear delt standing fly

10 shoulder press

3 sets | 10 reps each arm

rear delt dumbbell reverse pull with transverse extension

tri-set | 3 sets

10 dumbbell side raises

10 dumbbell circles at horizontal, 5 backward and 5 forward

10 rear delt straight arm pull

superset | 3 sets

10 dumbbell high pull

10 around the world

Dumbbell Shoulder Workout Explained | Build Balanced Shoulders Dumbbell Shoulder Workout Explained | Build Balanced Shoulders Reviewed by Unknown on January 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.