Reverse Update // Shoulder Workout

In this video, I explain how i've been going about my reverse diet the last five weeks, my semi-intuitive approach to it, along with a shoulder workout in the beginning of the video. Enjoy!

Listen to my podcast Bucci Radio:

iTunes: Stuff On My Website: My Discount code is AMANDA for the following:

-- PEScience Supplements 30% off Bite Meals $ off where I got something? Probably on Amazon.

GYM STUFF: ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS HERE:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

SPOTIFY: Coaches:

-- Automated Online Coach $10/month: My coach William Grazione - contact teamgrazione@hotmail.com

Struggling? Try online therapy with better help

It helped me and it could help you!

By using this link, you are supporting this channel. I receive commissions for this link but I only support products I truly believe in.

Intro Song: Lemaitre feat Stanaj “Playing To Lose”:

Follow Lemaitre:

Spotify:

Reverse Update // Shoulder Workout Reverse Update // Shoulder Workout Reviewed by Unknown on January 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.