TONE & SHAPE Your Arms + Chest Workout For Women

Complete arm workout to tone and shape your biceps and triceps! Plus workout for the chest-

♡ Merch: Instagram: Snapchat: whitneyysimmons

♡ Twitter: Gymshark Sleek Aspire leggings in XS | Bra from Gymshark (size small) but have not released yet. I always announce on Snapchat and Instagram as soon as I know the release date! xo

SHOP GYMSHARK: Asked Q's:

Bedspread: Home Goods

Wall art: Society 6

Small resistance bands: resistance bands:

Wireless Headphones I use: Circle: I use: Camera I use (and in the gym): I recommend:

♡ PEScience Prolific pre-workout (contains caffeine) PEScience High Volume pre-workout (without caffeine. I stack this with Prolific) Xtend BCAA's (blood orange, mango and grape are my favorite flavors) Plant Based Protein I recommend: Best tasting protein (try vanilla or cookies n' creme) WORKOUT

4 sets of 10

incline single dumbbell press

TRISET | 3 sets

10-12 dumbbell chest fly

12-15 tricep dips

12-15 alternating forward/side bicep curl

SUPERSET | 2 sets

10 horizontal tricep extension

10 single-arm cable chest crossover

DROPSET | 2 sets

8 reps ... then lower weight

10 reps ... then lower weight

12 reps ... then lower weight

15 reps

This video is not sponsored | Tula, Amazon and Reward Style links are affiliates links. Thank you for supporting myself, this channel and helping me continue to create content for you♡

TONE & SHAPE Your Arms + Chest Workout For Women TONE & SHAPE Your Arms + Chest Workout For Women Reviewed by Unknown on January 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.