The Most Effective Way to Train Shoulders | Science Explained (12 Studies)

PLEASE OPEN ME ↓

Get My SHOULDER HYPERTROPHY PROGRAM Here:

‣ the footnote to this video:

‣ MY WARM UP SCIENCE VIDEO → MY SEX DIFFERENCES SCIENCE VIDEO → MY CHEST SCIENCE VIDEO → ME ▹

INSTAGRAM ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ IceCream4PRs on iTunes

FOLLOW STEPHANIE ON IG ▹ to Stephanie on YouTube THIS VIDEO ▹

REFERENCES:

‣ RESOURCES:

‣ SUPPLEMENTS

‣ Use discount code JEFF to save 30%

RISE Clothing

‣ Use discount code JEFF10 to save 10%

RISE Steel Snapback Hat

‣ thank you to my new research assistant!

‣ Welcome to the team, Max Edsey!

Thanks Pedro, @pantoja1120 for taking the dope thumbnail shot!

-------------------------------

MY HEIGHT ▹

I'm 5'5

I edit all my videos myself using Final Cut Pro X only :)

The Most Effective Way to Train Shoulders | Science Explained (12 Studies) The Most Effective Way to Train Shoulders | Science Explained (12 Studies) Reviewed by Unknown on February 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.