60 Pound Weight Loss Transformation - Workout Video Compilation (Before and After Photos & Videos)

MEAL PLAN NOW AVAILABLE 💗 workouts I recorded since day 1. My fat to fit journey. Almost 60 pounds down! Here's my journey from 230 pounds to 172. I'm a little over one year into my journey. My goal weight is 135. I'm 5'7.

My goal is to inspire others to get healthy and the the best version of themselves. Consistency is EVERYTHING. If I can do it, so can you! :)

Follow me on IG: @myadventuretofit

Snap/Twitter/FB: MyAdv2Fit

60 Pound Weight Loss Transformation - Workout Video Compilation (Before and After Photos & Videos) 60 Pound Weight Loss Transformation - Workout Video Compilation (Before and After Photos & Videos) Reviewed by Unknown on February 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.